The importance of good pictures when selling ...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
On the flip side , as a seller you can do perfect pictures , and a detailed description but you will still get questions that are answered by the advert. FB is the worse followed closely by eBay

But yes FB throws up many gems of people trying to sell tat for top money with terrible photos.

The ones I love are the terrible photos , been listed ages and you see a glimpse of a XTR brake lever and they are just glad to see it sold …….
I refer people back to the advert. Does my nut in.

I refer people back to the advert. Does my nut in.

I’ve become a little bit ruder of late ( if I’m honest) with my replies on FB. I simply screenshot my advert and either circle the text or draw big arrows and send that back.

My frustration is that if the buyer hasn’t taken time to look at the pictures or read the advert you just know they will be grief when the item arrives and it’s not what they expected.

Retrobike is loads better as I find most really study the pics and even notice stuff I haven’t. EBay you just bite your tongue.

Latest posts

Back