The anti Klein brigade.

This is the "Königssee" in Bavaria, Germany. Pretty much the very low right corner of The Country. I am from the north but regularly go on short vacations to Bavaria and the Austrian border in the mountains. It is awesome! Dark and sad, but this is where Hitler had his "eagles nest" and the Berghof, etc. Its just some miles away. This is the scenery :-D The north is quite different! Ill attach you 2 more pictures:

IMG_3863.jpeg

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-11 um 04.44.13.png

This is the "Königssee" in Bavaria, Germany. Pretty much the very low right corner of The Country. I am from the north but regularly go on short vacations to Bavaria and the Austrian border in the mountains. It is awesome! Dark and sad, but this is where Hitler had his "eagles nest" and the Berghof, etc. Its just some miles away. This is the scenery :-D The north is quite different! Ill attach you 2 more pictures:

View attachment 651102

View attachment 651103
What a place man.

I have yet to visit Southern Germany, only the North. Always enjoy going but its definitely far less dramatic than that. Wow. If I win the lottery I'm moving there 🥴 🍺

Back