Tattoo's on girls.. NSFW

Hhhhmmmm ....

ftv-girl-renna-shows-her-ass-in-thongs.jpg

WD :D

RobMac":3malhwti said:
stew-b":3malhwti said:
no way,the female body is a thing of great beauty and does not require ANY modification :cool:

and yes,i do have tats...

I agree a womans body is a living work of art so dont deface it :?

BUT small discreet tats I can live with.

BTW Im tattood my self.

And your a woman.

KeepItSteel":3ishlq25 said:
Fair do's. Variety is spicy and all that

tat2.jpg

WIN

tat3.jpg

WIN

tat1.jpg
WIN

tat4.jpg
WIN!

tat5.jpg

EPIC FAIL!!!

Yes to these, except the last one.

Some of the art work is amazing and if the girl is confident with it it's a real turn on!
However, dresses showing shoulder blades with "cute" dolphin tattoos etc- oh no! Went to "ladies" day at Aintree a couple of years ago (fake tan central) and it was enough to give any reputable tattooist nightmares!!
And the poster who said the tit tattoo is a big no no - you are so right - horrible!!!

I love tattoos on women, but they need to be decent tats. Like other posters peoples names, crap dolphins and butterflies look bloody awful.

A decent custom tat on a girl though can enhance their beauty.

don't get me wrong i like tits and i like tatts, but tatts on tits are just vomit inducing.

why ruin one of natures wonders with tacky poorly drawn "artwork" (i say artwork in the loosest of terms when it comes to tit tatts) just why ???

uktyler":48s7bf9m said:
I love tattoos on women, but they need to be decent tats. Like other posters peoples names, crap dolphins and butterflies look bloody awful.

A decent custom tat on a girl though can enhance their beauty.

couldn't agree more.

Back