Tasty Paul Components Rear & front derailleur

kase1983":n64bi6nz said:
i love pauls mech!

i had way to many so sold some after moving house, but kept my purple ones, (left on pic)

also got some nos turquoise pro shifts ones (right on pic)

i can get some hi res pics if you want.

Kase - are they Ringle Mojo hangers? It looks like you might have spares? :shock:

AmberGambler":1yekax4l said:
Should maybe in auction watch but since these are pretty rare and Im slighlty pissed of at having lost on two different auctions and needed to vent a little. :x

Quite sure some one here is sitting on some tasty bits. Go on then show us please...

I have one of these.

How much do you think they are worth on the market today?

Thanks

Re:

kase1983":25zp4xbv said:
i love pauls mech!

i had way to many so sold some after moving house, but kept my purple ones, (left on pic)

also got some nos turquoise pro shifts ones (right on pic)

i can get some hi res pics if you want.
Wowzer. Im sure there's a law that prohibits 1man owning this much anodized bits :LOL:

New Mexico Brant":1405pucz said:
You are responding to a 13 year old post, likely he will not answer. Can you please post a picture for us to see? Thanks!

You never know he could still be an active member on here.

Here is one on my desk.

I was just wondering what it would be worth 13 years on if that was the price back then.

Attachments

• prd.jpg
    prd.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,572
midibiker":36g95n6q said:
New Mexico Brant":36g95n6q said:
You are responding to a 13 year old post, likely he will not answer. Can you please post a picture for us to see? Thanks!

Quote: midibiker: "You never know he could still be an active member on here. "

Very true but if you click on his profile he hasn't signed in for 3 years.

Here is a NOS one that has been on US Ebay forever; he was asking $1,000 but dropped the price last month to: $850. There is also another one on German Ebay priced similarly.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Paul-Power ... SwT4JfO3~K

Gotta love the Powerglides!

Cheers!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New Mexico Brant":231qjyg2 said:
midibiker":231qjyg2 said:
New Mexico Brant":231qjyg2 said:

Quote: midibiker: "You never know he could still be an active member on here. "

Very true but if you click on his profile he hasn't signed in for 3 years.

Here is a NOS one that has been on US Ebay forever; he was asking $1,000 but dropped the price last month to: $850. There is also another one on German Ebay priced similarly.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Paul-Power ... SwT4JfO3~K

Gotta love the Powerglides!

Cheers!

I have just seen the ones on the German Ebay site.

Not cheap then.

I could get something for it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
pw_pw_la":3dqy8u7o said:
If you want to sell it for, say, about a fifth of those prices, let me know! ;)

I'm putting it back on my bike, but you never know one might come back up in the next 13 years again. :LOL:

Back