Such a shame..

tjs129

Dirt Disciple
So I found this listing today for 'Ritchey tubed' frames and instantly recognised the mid 90s Saracen silhouette & remembered that the Kilis had Ritchey dropouts..

To cut a long story short, it turns out these were tange prestige Kili frames rebranded as 'Fast Eddie', which was apparently an independent bike shop who imported the frames. They were brand new and unused, and to make things worse fairly badly listed, meaning the guy binned all 5 of them today after a month of no interest!

I could cry, but at least I got the interesting back story from the seller.
He reckoned the Saracen 'S' is hidden underneath the paint. It actually looks like filler has been used up close..

Screenshot_20220910-210730_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20220910-210714_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20220910-210707_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20220910-210701_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20220910-210654_Facebook.jpg

Yes, there was a dump of these from a shop some years back. Likely the seller bought a few.

Just had a quick check and @Tad and certainly @legrandefromage had one.

Built by Saracen for someone that then cancelled the order, or something like that. Really nice frames.

About 2010 for the flurry on here and I think started showing up a bit before that.

Last edited:
Does seem a huge waste to just bin them, not even donating to a cycling charity? Very sad.

Yes, very nice frames, built two up over the years

Not mine, the original pics havent carried over from the old site which is a bit shit

1662880169628.png

Back