Stu's Wakey Wonderings 16-02-2020 CANCELLED

slmracing

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
North East, North and West Yorkshire proudly present

Stu's Wakey Wanderings, NOW CANCELLED DUE TO POOR WEATHER CONDITIONS :facepalm:

Route: Will mainly consist of local singletrack first of all through Pugneys country park, including Sandal Castle, a short road section will lead us to new miller dam for some sweet, slightly technical single track then there is a mix of well drained off road sections that take us through haw park wood, Walton colliery Nature park, then along to Stanley ferry marina and along the canal back towards Thornes park / Pugneys.
Difficulty rating 2/5
Total Distance 22 miles

Food Stops

There is a nice cafe in Haw park wood that we will be stopping at, please do bring snacks just incase, there are other options for a pub stop if required.

Remember to bring appropriate clothing for the time of year.

NO HELMET NO RIDE!

2019 Aftermath Thread.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=394243

Attachments

• pugneys.jpg
    pugneys.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 3,776
Re: Re:

Spudly":1hozbe61 said:
So what will you be 'wondering' whilst 'wandering'then Stu :LOL:

We will be wondering if you are allowed near any play grounds, or do we need to avoid them :facepalm:

slmracing":3s5fhijd said:
We will be wondering if you are allowed near any play grounds, or do we need to avoid them :facepalm:

Nope they're all good, specially on a weekend, its them swimming pools that are the issue dude haha :p

Spudly":1f5x5y9w said:
slmracing":1f5x5y9w said:

Nope they're all good, specially on a weekend, its them swimming pools that are the issue dude haha :p

Your really Len Fairclough and I claim my £5 :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Stu's Wakey Wonderings 16-02-2020

Pub we stopped at last year was good if the weather's ok , gets a tad busy at Haw Park café (We want beer )

Re: Stu's Wakey Wonderings 16-02-2020

I wish i could join you guys, its been decades since i rode those spots in my birth city. I would love to have a blast around the Dam.

Re:

NOW CANCELLED DUE TO POOR WEATHER CONDITIONS

Sorry chaps we have decided to cancel this ride, due to poor weather conditions we are expecting over the weekend.

Stuart.

Back