For Sale Specialty Retro Products limited time UK direct distribution (Rockshox Judy, Fat, Yeti, Syncros, Marzocchi)

Is there anybody interested in ordering parts from Specialty Retro Products? I'm thinking of ordering some and it would be great if we could do another "batch" shipment to the UK to keep the costs down...

Star12

Is there anybody interested in ordering parts from Specialty Retro Products? I'm thinking of ordering some and it would be great if we could do another "batch" shipment to the UK to keep the costs down...

Star12
Keep in mind SRP also sells some of my Marzocchi (Bomber) parts including seals, knobs etc.

Use coupon code "UKDSMAY22" during checkout from our website and you will get 20% off of your total order. You will still need to pay the quoted shipping cost however the 20% discount should close to zero out the shipping depending on the items weight. There will also be no VAT for these purchases since they are being drop shipped.

-The coupon code is active until May 8th 2022.
-Any orders placed using this code outside of the UK will be canceled.
-Terra tires are excluded.
-Dr Zocchi seals are included.

Message us if you are interested in a complete custom build fork. We have a large selection of 95-98 Judy forks in inventory including several FSX, DH, SL and XC fork. We can rebuild an customize these how ever you would like.

Back