For Sale Judy FSX Brake Arch Pre-orders By: Specialty Retro Products CLOSED

kokies

Retro Guru
I hope this is okay with the moderators 😊

Pre-orders are closed

We just finished testing on our Judy FSX brake arches. They are CNCed from 7075 T6 Aluminum and then anodized Silver or Black to protect them from oxidation. To prevent the infamous cracking we refined the design and added just the right amount of material to the side of the tapered holes without compromising the design aesthetic and avoiding added stress risers. We also moved the relief hole above the tapered hole up slightly to strengthen that area as well.

They are available in Cantilever and V-brake versions. Both versions will come complete with the color matching brake plates and the Cantilever version will also include the hanger and Titanium bolt as well. And yes we will do them in shiny silver and a limited number in shiny black. These will fit any 85, 96 and 97 3 piece Judy fork legs, that included the FSX, XC, SL, DH and C.

The production order is in and parts should be ready to ship to you the middle of July. The first 5 people to place pre-orders will get a 4 piece set of Titanium hardware set consisting of brake studs and tapered bolts. Anyone else placing pre-orders gets a free set of dust wipers.

Pricing: Pre-orders are closed

V-brake version is $65 USD

Cantilever version is $75 USD

US shipping is $5

UK shipping is $10 (I will ship through Jon again to remove VAT)

Rest of Europe is $15

Message us with the version and color you would like and your email address and we will send you an invoice for payment.

Attached photos are from our prototypes. The silver Cantilever version has a matte appearance, that will be switch to smooth finish. The V-brake version shows 5 relief holes, that will be change to 4 to match the originals.

We did run a few extra brake plates. They are 15$ per pair plus shipping. These piece are already completed and can ship out any time. Only available in silver.

Attachments

• C35EFF6E-3C15-4604-8E76-CB8163B86965.jpeg
    C35EFF6E-3C15-4604-8E76-CB8163B86965.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 250B7C85-E05B-4040-B555-6D298C90CD3D.jpeg
    250B7C85-E05B-4040-B555-6D298C90CD3D.jpeg
    257.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Aye sign me up for one pretty please, I've been waiting on these before fitting my bolt kit as it happens lol 😆

Can I get a silver canti version please. Any chance you can stretch to 6 for the 4 piece set of Titanium hardware set. Thanks

Mine arrived in the post today. Looking even better in the flesh. Thanks so much for all the work that’s gone into these. Great job, keep it up.

Back