Wanted Specialized saddle, stem

thank you
there is currently one on eBay for $120 in black perforated, I think I might get that.

The 1992 stamped one without the WTB branding on the back?

Yeah, that one has been up a long while.

Strange it doesn’t appear to have ever had the additional logos on the rear, but very much looks to be the correct shape.

I wonder if Specialized produced it without the WTB branding for a while? Maybe on lower spec models?

The 1992 stamped one without the WTB branding on the back?

Yeah, that one has been up a long while.

Strange it doesn’t appear to have ever had the additional logos on the rear, but very much looks to be the correct shape.

I wonder if Specialized produced it without the WTB branding for a while? Maybe on lower spec models?
I was looking at Specialized catalogs and it seems not all of them had the WTB logo?
Check this catalog:
Description in german says it was WTB but picture seems to be without the logo. Yes, I know it has to be on the other side, but there is no Specialized logo or lettering eighter.

I have a grey perforated leather prolong saddle, no WTB logo, stamped 93 if this is of any interest.

Out of interest, I was looking in the 1992 catalogue you link to above, plus my English language paper copy and there is no reference to these WTB saddles. I see them appear in the 1993 catalogues, when Perforated leather Prolongs were on all Stumpjumpers in the specs, but not the pictures. In 1994 all Stumpjumpers were spec'd with grey perf saddles again, but it's still hard to see in the pics. By 1995 the Prolong leather saddle on Stumpjumpers was still grey but no longer perforated.

Last edited:
Reactions: rva
I have a grey perforated leather prolong saddle, no WTB logo, stamped 93 if this is of any interest.

Out of interest, I was looking in the 1992 catalogue you link to above, plus my English language paper copy and there is no reference to these saddles. I see them appear in the 1993 catalogues, when Perforated leather Prolongs were on all Stumpjumpers in the specs, but not the pictures. In 9494 all Stumpjumpers were spec'd with grey perf saddles again, but its still hard to see in the pics. By 1995 the Prolong leather saddle on Stumpjumpers was still grey but no longer perforated.
sure I am interested

Back