Spec sheet

njones-ade":92hwvysm said:
I am new to the forum world & need some help please.
My husband recently passed away & has left me a small collection of older bikes, he was a collector of retro bikes but I don’t know what any of them are & I need to start to sell them?
The first bike I have is a Marin, is there anyone on here who can tell me about it so that I can put them up for sale please.
Please note I know absolutely nothing about bikes only that u ride on them so I can’t answer questions on them as I won’t know the answer. I have taken photos with as much detail as I can. Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome,

Sorry to hear about your husband: must be difficult times.
Regarding the bikes you would like to sell, you best post pictures here: www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=78

If you need help, let me know!

njones-ade":k4nzl231 said:
I am new to the forum world & need some help please.

Yes as above lots of pictures will help the knowledgeable ones in here & I'm sure you will get the honest help you're looking for.
Cheers
G.

There’s a couple of things that I think would be useful on the spec sheet, and that I plan on adding to each of mine, as they are often things that people ask for when starting their own builds;

Headset size
Seatpost diameter
BB shell size

I always add seatpost diameter

( and if I remember headtube length would be cool, mainly as a reference for myself but also anyone with the same size frame. And any other little things.)

...been using this just now - thank you.

Anyway - what was missing (for me) was "Bottle Cage(s)" and "Top Cap",
as I have cages mounted and an non-headset-matching Ti Top Cap...

Cheers
IHR

Latest posts

Back