* SOLD *1993 FAT CHANCE Ti Rare M Frame

Re: Re:

chevron":25r0hez6 said:
Hey Hotwheels It was in my photo library from back when I sold it to you, . it was the nicest shot of a bare frame of the same model will remove it . From a distance looks almost exactly the same - correct ? I forgot to take a nice pic of this frame before building it- best wishes man

Ahh, I see. There was no drama, I just thought it was a bit odd selling such a beauty and not having its own pic as a cover. Still not built mine up, but very nearly got all the parts for it, just need a headset and a wheel builder. GLWS dude. :D

bump it up

The Last 1993 Frame Sold on ebay item #

172113586862 in March 2016 for $2123 Plus ship. A well respected forum member , who needs a L frame sold it. If you You have a L avail PM me & will put you together with him :xmas-wink: .These frames Cost Twice the price of Steel for a reason.They are the Best riding Fats in existence period.Bare Frame For Sale $1999 plus ship / fees or local pickup /meet in New England Very nice shape There are not very many of these frames in existence Great Holiday Gift to give yourself

Back