* SOLD *1993 FAT CHANCE Ti Rare M Frame

chevron

Dirt Disciple

Attachments

• 2017-07-02 05.08.28.jpg
    2017-07-02 05.08.28.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,126
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

34964648863_555d700f8e_b.jpg

Mine’s the same, no toothpicks. Not sure it was a custom option, they just didn’t have the mounts sorted for the early frames. Personally I would have the toothpicks any day as mines suffered chainsuck and that could easily have been avoided (note that I’ve had to fit a Ringle anti chainsuck device!)

Re: Re:

pete_mcc":159c4jgc said:

Mine’s the same, no toothpicks. Not sure it was a custom option, they just didn’t have the mounts sorted for the early frames. Personally I would have the toothpicks any day as mines suffered chainsuck and that could easily have been avoided (note that I’ve had to fit a Ringle anti chainsuck device!)

The actual FCC supplied Toothpicks were not very effective but when you fit a Bontrager one piece unit instead, its perfect for the job.

Re: 1993 FAT CHANCE Ti Rare Unique M Frame

Or better still, buy some (of my ;) ) thicker, upgraded stainless steel ones from eBay and be eternally happy.

chevron":17nk6zku said:
yes its my bike for sale thanks for posting your bike too - thats a beauty

I'm just wondering why you're using a photo of my frame at the top of this thread and as your cover shot on eBay???

Re:

Hey Hotwheels It was in my photo library from back when I sold it to you, . it was the nicest shot of a bare frame of the same model will remove it . From a distance looks almost exactly the same - correct ? I forgot to take a nice pic of this frame before building it- best wishes man

pete_mcc":2owy1ejm said:

I love this bike Pete. It’s exactly how I would like to build one some day.

Re: WORLDWIDE Shipping Avail ..sell Bare Frame for $1999

WORLDWIDE Shipping Avail ..sell Bare Frame for $1999 plus ship

Back