Slick Rock Suspension Stem, XT M395 SGS, M095 STI Levers

rochester21

Dirt Disciple
Hello again. I recently purchased a donor bike and i have a few bits i don`t really need.

1. Slick Rock patented suspension stem. In working condition, no signs of wear apart from a few blemishes on the paint which will probably come out with a simple polish. Would like to get 27 gbp/NEW PRICE 23gbp for it, priority registered shipping included !
ff4cpw.jpg

316569x.jpg

209or9g.jpg

2. Shimano XT M395 SGS 7 speed derailleur in lovely mechanical condition. The pulleys show no signs of wear, and there is no play anywhere. Some light scratches on the front, but that`s about it. I also have a M397, otherwise i wouldn`t be selling this one :)
Same price- 27/NEW PRICE 23 gbp including priority registered shipping.
2u4sqdj.jpg

25f36hi.jpg

mkvzq1.jpg

3. Shimano M095 rapidfire shifter/brake combo. Above average condition, the only signs of wear are a few spots where the paint faded. There is no play in the brake levers or shifters and no dents. The shifters probably could use some extra lubrication, but they shift perfectly with the M395 derailleur.
Again, same price to match the others- 27/NEW PRICE 23 gbp including shipping.
jfyazl.jpg

do10ur.jpg

30m8fbo.jpg

5kjeqt.jpg

rkbv50.jpg

r0z09z.jpg

The items are in Romania, will be shipped from Romania. I prefer payment by bank transfer, but paypal is perfectly acceptable. I can provide credentials upon request.

Final price drop: 20 gpb for the Stem or Derailleur, payment by paypal and buyer pays the fee or bank transfer.

Back