Show us your BREEZER

I just uploaded to the Legacy collection this somewhat inaccurate article from a prominent American magazine.

Joe made the cover.

I have added a number of profiles from the '80s of OG mountain bikers including Scot Nicol, Tom Ritchey, Charlie Cunningham, Chris Chance, Jacquie Phelan, Joe Breeze, Gary Fisher, Gary Fisher and Gary Fisher. I am adding catalogs and technical manuals as I run across them.

Scrolling through the articles is the closest I can get to letting people poke through my file cabinets.

Attachments

• SmithsonianCover.jpg
    SmithsonianCover.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 13
I just uploaded to the Legacy collection this somewhat inaccurate article from a prominent American magazine.

Joe made the cover.

I have added a number of profiles from the '80s of OG mountain bikers including Scot Nicol, Tom Ritchey, Charlie Cunningham, Chris Chance, Jacquie Phelan, Joe Breeze, Gary Fisher, Gary Fisher and Gary Fisher. I am adding catalogs and technical manuals as I run across them.

Scrolling through the articles is the closest I can get to letting people poke through my file cabinets.

@Repack Rider - thanks for sharing this link. Some brilliant info there: I'm looking forward to spending some time reading through it. Posts from MTB royalty like yourself, and from Joe on page one of this thread, is just one of the many reasons I love this forum!

Back