Shimano Parallax Hub, what Freehub?

Great stuff!And welcome to the forum by the way! 😁 🤝😁Don't know if you've been given the 'You'll probably end up skint,divorced and living in a shed full of shiny bits!' talk but it's a high probability on here.
As you've probably gathered from this thread,there's a wealth of information and experience and generally doesn't take long to find what you need.Always great to have a few different ideas n pick the one that suits you,very typical Retrobike.Something for every era/budget.And a bit of talking shite now and again.That's life.
Hope you get back on (or off) the road soon enough and your RB experience is a productive one!
Thank you. It's been very inspiring to lurk, and I'm now full of good (read 'expensive') ideas. From the fairly budget build I did when I found the site, I've already gathered a few excess shiney bits in my garage, so the theory stands true!
I look forward to my new addiction (the others being records and motorbikes🤦‍♂️)

Well you'll probably find satisfaction for all your vices here then!Good to hear you've been drawn out of the shadows,was the same for me,can take a while to get comfortable with it. But worth it I'm sure.Best of luck!

Back