Shimano Parallax Hub, what Freehub?

Did this last week on my ‘97 Cape Wrath. The freehub on its ‘97 STX parallax hub was knackered so I swapped it for one from a 2000 Parallax hub that cost £4 from a bike jumble, perfect fit. 8269DDA7-A107-4883-82A0-C334D72025AC.jpeg

Will have a look tomorrow,think I got one of those for a mate before but not sure if I have one currently.Pretty cheap,around the £20 mark and not uncommon.Which all helps!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Great stuff!And welcome to the forum by the way! 😁 🤝😁Don't know if you've been given the 'You'll probably end up skint,divorced and living in a shed full of shiny bits!' talk but it's a high probability on here.
As you've probably gathered from this thread,there's a wealth of information and experience and generally doesn't take long to find what you need.Always great to have a few different ideas n pick the one that suits you,very typical Retrobike.Something for every era/budget.And a bit of talking shite now and again.That's life.
Hope you get back on (or off) the road soon enough and your RB experience is a productive one!

Back