Scott Endorphin 1997

Re:

I like that! Hope you enjoy riding through the woods on it!

Mike

Re: For Sale

I've put mine up for sale in the post 1998 threads as I need to concentrate on Road to lose a few pounds!

Re: For Sale

PeterPerfect":1ie82qdz said:
I've put mine up for sale in the post 1998 threads as I need to concentrate on Road to lose a few pounds!

You'll lose pounds riding an mtb with knobblies on, on the road!

Re:

I'm looking to build my Endorphin too..

Just brought it and it's going to be with Carbon rigid fork, some PRO carbon or Ritchey WCS carbon parts and old 950/952 parts

Can't wait to start on mine...

Re: Re:

eclipse1":fubbjty8 said:

Just brought it and it's going to be with Carbon rigid fork, some PRO carbon or Ritchey WCS carbon parts and old 950/952 parts

Eclipse
Welcome to Retro Bike :D one big happy family here
An Endorphin is a well loved Iconic bike and instantly recognisable by its design so drag yours out and post a few pictures of your starting point and start sharing the journey,
It’s always good to look back at the journey as a thread is like a time capsule of memories. So open up a new thread even if you’ve only one pic and start sharing the Endorphins

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":klz5040r said:
eclipse1":klz5040r said:

Eclipse
Welcome to Retro Bike :D one big happy family here
An Endorphin is a well loved Iconic bike and instantly recognisable by its design so drag yours out and post a few pictures of your starting point and start sharing the journey,
It’s always good to look back at the journey as a thread is like a time capsule of memories. So open up a new thread even if you’ve only one pic and start sharing the Endorphins

+1

Back