Save a Mercian!

The auction doesn’t start until tomorrow 12pm for live bidding. Most auction houses report the sold price for a while if you click on the link after the auction.

I don’t get the chance to buy often through easy live as not much comes up close enough to collect it - but it’s great fun as you can have the live sound of the auction room while bidding live from home.

I’m guessing @PeterPerfect has either left a commission bid with the auctioneer or set a bid on his easylive account.

The auction doesn’t start until tomorrow 12pm for live bidding. Most auction houses report the sold price for a while if you click on the link after the auction.

I don’t get the chance to buy often through easy live as not much comes up close enough to collect it - but it’s great fun as you can have the live sound of the auction room while bidding live from home.

I’m guessing @PeterPerfect has either left a commission bid with the auctioneer or set a bid on his easylive account.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Always an issue when you're potentially up against someone thats got to have it and may have had the opportunity to view it.

Back