Sold Saracen Kili Team - one owner bike!

prezza

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
19 inch..Please see link to build thread:

Due to being so flat out with work and other things, until I find the time to continue and finish it, I’ll list it for sale as an easy project.
I’ll include the NOS stem and bars!
Now the seatpost is removed it’s a nice weekend afternoon project and will make a superb steed!

I’d probably:
Fit a new seatpost (27.2) and saddle
Fit NOS stem and bar ends that I’m including in the sale and are still in original bags!
Wash and polish
Reapply the odd peeling decal
Fit new cables
Fit new grips
Checkover and adjust
Headset needs tightening but in any case the bearing sets are still on the shelf in Halfords for couple of quid (I know from renovating a green one recently).

Lovely wishbone Chainstay model and zero dents. Does have the off scuff and mark but nothing that can’t be easily touched in.

The right shifter has been replaced with non STX RC version. Maybe change that back over time?

Grab it whilst u can!!!!

£200 inc mainland Uk delivery 👍

Last edited:
Thought this would be gone already with its originality, at this price and including the NOS bits and free postage!!!!!

Ready to be snapped up 😉

I’d say this is a better condition frame than even the green one I previously had (search my threads) as I had to replace the decals and it had more marks to paint that I had to touch in…

the decals on here are not bad for a Kili with the odd bit needing re sticking.

Back