Rocky Mountain "Syncros" Expérience (COMPLETED)

Re: Rocky Mountain "Syncros" Expérience

tried it with a hair dryer, but all that did was burn my fingers! :facepalm: :LOL: i only got marginally better results trying to peel it that way, and given how big the decal was, it would've taken all day/night! :p the decals on the Experience seems significantly thinner/daintier than decals on my other RMs. :?

i'm fairly good with my hands, so finessing it off with a blade on bare metal that i could buff was a no brainer. if it was on paint then that would have been a different story. :|

Re:

Got an early exit from work today so thought I'd take advantage of the sunny weather out and do a final photo shoot of my completed Expérience in all it's glory. Decals are all in place now along side all the Syncros kit… finished to PERFECTION in my opinion! :cool:

DSC00765.JPG DSC00775.JPG DSC00780.JPG DSC00781.JPG DSC00777.JPG DSC00768.JPG DSC00770.JPG

Last edited:
RockiMtn":2cy72yeq said:
when will you be giving an update on yours??? anxiously waiting your final thoughts on those decals. ;)

:facepalm:

Updates will come for sure but I need to finish the polishing first before I can apply the decals. And I need to source a Powerlite fork, which is going to take some time...

Re:

Yep, that's freaking awesome. Kind of makes me think "what's the point?" on building up my Experience...

Really nicely done Frank!

thx shamus!

but i'm sure you can build it different and better in your own way given what you've done with your Manitou and Boulder. ;)

happy with the one i have, plus that looks to be an 18.5" which would be a tad big for me. someone should quickly snap that up, as they aren't easy to find. much less so than it's Cirrus "bigger brother".

Back