Rocky Mountain Hammer frame*SOLD*

Stressed

Muddy Fox Fan
Feedback
View

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Same seller has a few others...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I’ve bought the MF Courier off this seller, he’s throwing in the brakes and mechs/shifters etc as well. It looks like it needs a comprehensive resto and a repaint, I’m expecting the seatpost to be seized but for £40 I really can’t grumble!

Ignoring the dent (fill and file?) that Klein for £50 could look good with a bright sparkly powdercoat - something unusual and eye-catching. Project 2 forks and some bits from the shed...almost talking myself into it! Bit small for me though..phew...
Although it would look great in metallic bubblegum pink with neon decals...but that's just my weird taste

Back