Roberts white spider 1989

Joe*Pro

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Same guy is selling this rather nice Gary Fisher, which I mostly want for those tyres. I really want those tyres 😳

Suppose you could buy the whole thing, pry off the tyres and take the rest to the skip.

Not for that price!

No Gary Fisher love round these parts then? Shocking.
I do like it, I was just hoping you'd oblige and I'd casually send off a friendly PM saying, 'Here, I'm in your neck of the woods and I've got a mighty fine selection of bicycles I need to dispose off, would you kindly provide me with an address to your nearest skip?"

I'd then take it to the border, get told to fill out loads of customs documents, at which point I'd dispose of it in the sea on a particularly westerly windy day.

Back