Roberts Dogs bolx

One of my two holy grail bikes and the absolute perfect size for me…Would I have gone to £1,500?…I probably would, but there are quite a few changes I would make to that build and then it becomes a £2/£2,5k bike, so I’d probably want to start with a bare frame…🤷🏻‍♂️

One of my two holy grail bikes and the absolute perfect size for me…Would I have gone to £1,500?…I probably would, but there are quite a few changes I would make to that build and then it becomes a £2/£2,5k bike, so I’d probably want to start with a bare frame…🤷🏻‍♂️
This is the problem with the resale of many custom high-end build bikes. If the build isn't right for you, then why would you fork out 1.5K for something that you'll change a load of the components on...

Exactly, this is why so many high end bikes get broken up mate...
:) I know. So if they want top whack they need to be prepared to put a bit of effort in. Which ultimately means sell it off in bits with great photos and a good description. Don't need to write much if photos are good, obviously key specs/dimensions always helpful, otherwise you're constantly replying to questions...

And then let the eBayers fight over your bits! 😜

Back