old_coyote_pedaller":1e7rmvpa said:
Well, it is the RobMacRetro
e14486.gif
Birthday Bimble, is it no? :mrgreen:

Ha ha!

Where did you find that one? :LOL:

Re:

Well that was enjoyable :D
Banter, piss taking, innuendo and a bit of riding it was all there.
And a special guest star Mikee good to see you bud.

Cheers guys ;)

Good to catch up with some old face. Some older than others, eh Rob.
Just a shame the weather was like Rob's incontinence pants....... a bit pishy.
Great scones at the Court in Kinross though.
Found out the real reason OCP was recommending eyewear, his hi viz raincoat.

Macretro' senior section looking the happiest we've ever seen them :)

Auld c@@ts by Steven Clubb, on Flickr

I'd put some pics up , but fudbucket is being a , err Fudd and me iPads got Alzheimer's
An entertaining day guys , we met up at the wee carpark at portmoak , 5 of us turned up for the robmacretro memorial run , just as well really as the wee carpark at portmoak was just that , wee , dads got a new motor too well smart , KTM Orange too
10 o'clock start said Keith , anyway 11 o'clock he turns up and off we go , a relitavley incident free first couple of miles till I swapped bikes with Keith , this must of jogged his sieve like memory that most of the control fasteners were loose so thus ensued 5 mins of spannering , unfortunatley he'd forgotten the scaffold pole to undo the seat q'r so I could lower the seat , but we ( the five of us ) soon had it sorted and were on our way , the traffic got a bit thicker as we neared burliegh sands we passed a family group , out on a nice family day out , 6/7 yr old boy on a generalized bike , teenage girl on the mobile ,mum with the black lab on a wizzy lead , looking slightly annoyed about something ( menstration probably) dad hands rammed deep in pockets , pissed off looking and staring enviously at our bikes , then at the back a good 20 or so feet behind was a 5/6 yr old girl , greeting , looked like a good day out .
So next Jimmy savil took us round the ggolf course then got us lost , well he was lost but we soon escaped the wankerland that is Kinross ggolf club , and off to a coffee ( and cake ) stop , tea coffee and scooons were consumed then Kieth then went and paid for it all ( note to Kieth , next time tell us your paying for it , I'd have had the fillet steak and a couple of bottles of Chablis if I'd known )
So off back to the loch side and peddling of into the rain and midge infested west quarter of the loch , where we cycled past a jogger , she was very nice and moving at a fair pace , it was here that saville slowed down to the point that she was catching us re passing dad and homing in on the rest of us , get a move on I shout ,and saville mutters summat about it being his wife , dillusional I tell ya
Anyway we stopped at the next shelter to get out of the rain for a wee bit and the banter turned to blowing things up and rock rolling , many giggles
It was about this point that dad claimed that our wee group never took the piss about fitness , it was then pointed out that most piss taking was related to various folks sexual preferences , couldn't argue that
And on to vane farm then the look out point where clubby took the above pic
Not much happened after that till Keith lent on a fence and it gave way , I've seen him do this many times , he always wins , if fence leaning was an Olympic sport , he'd be a gold medal winner , top work big fella
About 5 minutes later a wee wee break was requested , whereupon the subject of banter turned to a local bike shop owner , the bandit , it was agreed he was an arsehole
Back to the wee carpark at portmoak
I'd bought rob a box of tic-tacs for his birthday , a hundred of them but I took 40 out , bit like birthday candles , he seemed quite chuffed with them
Next we gave the auld fella his birthday bumps , we got to 17 then called it a day , knackered we sat down and got our breath back
Happy birthday dad here's to the next one

Back