Road or off-road bimble before we lose the Sun - who's game?

KeepItSteel

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello everyone

Really enjoyed the QECP get together a couple months ago, keen to see if anyone is up for another ride out before summer becomes a distant memory?

I mentioned before that I was keen to ride the Downs Link route in at least one direction, I know it's not the most exciting bit of riding but I enjoy it none the less.

Failing that there's South Downs off road potential, or, perhaps a south coast road ride?

I'm not particularly looking at anything more than 20-30 miles* pending location and discipline and all abilities will be welcome! (*DL being around 35 miles)

If we can club together 3 or 4 riders then we can look at available dates, but currently thinking about a lazy hazy Sunday date during October

Hiya, I'm keen for a potter about off road. I've no car so would need to be near a train station for me but can obviously ride to a start point not a million miles from one. I'm in Hassocks. Cheers, Mark

I'm potentially interested. I must be weird but actually quite enjoy the downs link. Probably because it's a big part of a nice easy off road 100 mile ride down to the seaside and back for me. I am based near Guildford but could start either end.

So are both of you happy enough with a section of the Downs Link? Ideally starting from Guildford end.

Back