Sorted Ritchey Logic Brake Levers

pw_pw_la

Senior Retro Guru
Hey guys,

Looking to replace the tatty black Dia-Compe-made Ritchey Logic levers that came with my Brodie.

Ideally the silver and black style seen below:

nos_ritchey_logic_diacompe_vin_1627545524_98ae8926_progressive.jpeg

But feel free to holla if you have the black kind, too.

Hi
I have a pair of these as in the photo above. Had them for eons and never used them. They are made by Dia Compe in Japan. The black paint on the handlebar mount of one is very slightly scuffed on the edge due to being in my spares box, and the cable guides are black not silver. no idea how much they're worth but will accept a sensible offer.
Cheers
Alan.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi again
Photos as promised.
I think I've probably 'offered them up' on a pair of straight bars in the past, but not used them and then taken them off.
I'm still on VO Grand Cru Randonneurs so haven't taken the final step to straights yet. . .
If you'd like them, I'll take £39 inc signed for 2nd Class postage, assuming you're in the UK.
Cheers
IMG_20220704_074505_154.jpg IMG_20220704_074414_686.jpg IMG_20220704_074429_581.jpg

Back