Rim Matchmaker... Wanted/Swap/Buy/Sell

Anyone have or know where I can find a pair reasonable condition Ritchey Vantage Pro rims Or wheels? Ideally looking for 32h for rear and 28 hole for front in raw alu, but would be happy to find anything at the moment.
They are quite dear and 36 hole, but nos?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Looking for an araya rm-20 grey 32hole. Currently i have one rim. See

Will consider other offerings if you have a set of 32-hole rims (new or very good condition ) since I am not tied to using this rim. Minimal inner width is like 18, since I really don't want to use 15c inner width rims.

Rims I have for potential trade.
pair of NOS Fir impes 192 - 36 hole dark grey anodized, some light storage marks (negligible)
almost New specialized bxl21, currently laced to the suntour hub i want to use, but otherwise very very nice.
Will also sell my NOS grey rm-20 rim if i happen to find a set of other period rims i can use instead.

Going on the 1989 fat chance wicked, rims to be laced to my 32 hole set of suntour xc pro hubs. So i am tied to using 32 hole rims.

located in the netherlands.

if someone looks for a dark 36° campagnolo thorr rim, i'd be happy to split the orphan front wheel that is shown here

Got single NOS Mavic MA2 rims. One with 32 and one with 36 holes. Looking for a trade or buy option to get a complete set. I dont care if 32 or 36 hole.

PXL_20230619_125432080.jpg
PXL_20230619_125445955.jpg
PXL_20230619_125405184~2.jpg

edit: 517 is gone.

got this black mavic x517 ceramic 32° orphan rim laying around. ceramic surface is good, but edges are silverized somehow (purely cosmetic). holes have eyelets. there's also a pair of unneeded 36° mavic 217 cd ceramic rims.

Last edited:
Back