Reynolds 753 All Terrain Decal

Fifthgrace

Retro Guru
I believe this decal is very rare? I think it dates from 1990 onwards. Any info appreciated. I can't find it at Lloyds or any other stockist of Reynolds decals.

Attachments

• IMG_0041a.JPG
    IMG_0041a.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 348
What would you like to Know..? had to be a certified builder for Reynolds to let you have it, and generally regarded as thew flagship tube set, much n the same way as 753 for the road, some decals did bare the All Terrain some didnt, (same tube set), and a premium for top of the range off road racing and for those who required the best, ride, weight and strength.

Attachments

• download (13) atb.jpg
    download (13) atb.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 317
If it was the Same but 653, id be trying to rips your arms off for it right now....lol

Re:

Thanks for the replies. I 'm lucky enough to own 2 x 753 road frames ( A Joe Waugh and a Rourke), but had never seen an All Terrain sticker so I guessed it was for MTBs. Thanks for the confirmation.

I’ve just stumbled across this thread as I’ve taken ownership of a Terry Dolan race frame built for Malcolm Elliot in the early 90’s. The frame is stamped 753 on the BB ALONG WITH Malcolm’s name but the only 753 decal is the one shown above on the forks. Is this solely an ATB decal or were their road bike versions of this??

There are 753 Road bike fork decals too and I think they are probably the same design regardless of application. The design did change over time though. Check out Lloyds etc

Back