Return to retro....Orange content .. test ride pics

Re:

That's a great line up Davo!

The prestige and the 'O' are my 2 favourites there. :cool:

Interested to see what you do with the 'Elite' - if it's to the same standard as the others, it'll be a cracker.

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Re:

Theyre all nice aren't, favorites have to be the yellow/white clockwork and the Alu 'O', You must be very proud fella :)

Strangely an Alu 'O' has just fallen into my lap but it has welded on cable stops as opposed to yours that are rivetted on.

Re: Re:

boy"O"boy":rifcjzih said:
That's a great line up Davo!

The prestige and the 'O' are my 2 favourites there. :cool:

Interested to see what you do with the 'Elite' - if it's to the same standard as the others, it'll be a cracker.

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Cheer Boy looking forward to getting started, elites arrived but have 3 forks choices Black, Polished or RC30’s
:facepalm: :facepalm: first world :roll:

retrobikeguy":mn04kv8l said:
Theyre all nice aren't, favorites have to be the yellow/white clockwork and the Alu 'O', You must be very proud fella :)

Strangely an Alu 'O' has just fallen into my lap but it has welded on cable stops as opposed to yours that are rivetted on.

Cheers pal, I do have a soft sport for the lemon as it was supplied by a shop I worked at way way back :LOL:, I really fancy a 2nd O project on day :facepalm: ;) :roll:

clockwork davo":3jzmwnsi said:
retrobikeguy":3jzmwnsi said:
Just planning how to do my 'o' project...could be a cracker if I can find all the parts!!

Cheers pal, I do have a soft sport for the lemon as it was supplied by a shop I worked at way way back :LOL:, I really fancy a 2nd O project on day :facepalm: ;) :roll:

retrobikeguy":r52nukys said:

Sounds interesting RBG.
If the welded cable stops are just the rear brake along the top tube, it's a 2nd batch "O" - the frame number will start A106 X X X X

If the welded cable stops are all 3 along the top tube, it's a 3rd batch "O" - the frame number will start A108 X X X X

Here's a pic of the one's on mine for reference.

Apologies for the thread hijack Davo!

Attachments

• custom stalk 5.jpg
    custom stalk 5.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 424
Back