Retrobike at the malverns 2021

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Official thread, I'm sorting a stand again, will need to address obvious social distancing issues etc and risk assessment checks, insurances etc against as boris has said preliminary yes, it's on like donkey Kong. Lots to sort, discuss, arrange and plan, this will also go for the camping and get together arrangements etc. Timeti get them show and shine bikes ready again, getvthe retro xc race booked and fingers crossed salvage whatcha been a dreary last few years. It could even help get other events back on track.

Remember, last bank holiday weekend august #oioi

Nice to see it’s alive ands kicking again

Will there be any room for a RetroBike area like three yrs ago (last time it was on)

Re:

Yes, a stand is planned, it would be nice to have the same format as before, I'll bring a load and if anyone wants to drop their bike/s of and lock them to a stand itll be manned all day bu someone, hopefully haha, I wont be there sat am as I'm judging the show n shine

Been looking at this, the retro race is only 2 laps of a 3.5 mile course, seems a bit short, the Funn Enduro seems better.
Looking at numbers there’s only about 10 people signed up to race so far in all categories! I hope it livens up as I’m all over this mutha.

Re:

That bloody hill makes up for the short course haha, in down for retro xc, i think I'd hurt myself racing downhill now......

Re:

With Mayhem off the cards this year, seriously thinking about this now but 2 laps in retro seems like a long way to go for not much...

Back