Retro Music Lovers (up to and including 31/12/1999)

Many years ago I was very drunk , at 4am , on a tour bus , when she walked up . Without thinking , in my infinite stupidity I said ''Ere , you're that whinin' bird from the Sugarcubes .'' She looked murderously at me and said ''What?'' Fortunately for me someone far more important than me called her from the back and she stomped off . The Belgian lad I was with chuckled at me and said ''I fink you 'ave said enough already !''
Two years ago I had to do a gig for her at the O2 , just before xmas . I had taken my regular work bike to bits and so had to use a Kona that I had not ridden further than round the block , it wasn't set up . I had about 12 kg of crap in my rucksack , the weather was foul and I had to be there early early . By the time I got to the O2 I knew I'd blistered myself and would suffer . I couldn't leave for about 16 hrs and then had to ride home .
I ended up having a cyst half the size of my fist cut out of my perineum which is why I can no longer ride any thing longer than 21 1/2" .
Karma is a bitch and will always get you in the end .
That all went a bit Spinal Tap meets Withnail. 😎😂

One of my all time favourite tracks, brings back so many memories.

Reactions: Woz
More! Love it
Tickety-boo !
I was coming down a ladder with a 2 foot mirrorball when Yoko Ono said to me , ''That looks dangerous.''
''Nowhere near as dangerous as standing next to you can be .'' says I . I ran into the crew room and said , ''I think I've done it this time .''
But she doesn't listen to the likes of me , so I lived to put my feet in my mouth another day .

• Haha
Some really cool stories there Squirrelchaser! Does it all mean Bjork is a pain in the arse?

Considering your name and your long-term suffering, it's only fair that Bjork makes it up to you!

Some really cool stories there Squirrelchaser! Does it all mean Bjork is a pain in the arse?

Considering your name and your long-term suffering, it's only fair that Bjork makes it up to you!

Nice of you to say so Woz but I reckon it's an object lesson in not being a ring ! Bjork is pretty cool and I was a mouthy chimp .
Maybe my name should have been Shampignono . :)

• Haha
Back