Retro bike Influencer

The Radavist?
lol - would that be those folks that weld pieces of old iron telephone box to their frames along with beer bottle holders, spades and axes? I never understood why you would want to weigh down your ti adventure bike with half a hundred weight of racks on the front and back nor opine incessantly about the marvellous storage space inside your new carbon frame where you can store loads more heavy objects! - evidently I am too old to appreciate the aesthetic and hipster style of these contraptions leafcycles-custom-klunker-by-michael-rudolph.jpg
murder someone in the woods, bury them and then have beer?

Last edited:
Why are there no retro mountain bike Influencers?

How do I know if i'm doing things properly and that!

I'm so confused, anxious and a just a little afraid.

al.

Influencing the past...that'd be quite some feat!

twin-peaks-shock.gif

;)

Maybe we are lucky we don't have an influencer in our ranks yet and that's a cause to be celebrated? Don't know. Just thinking out loud here. Or maybe there are all over at the Bikewrechers inn thread...

In a way each retrobiker is kinda his own influencer as many of us try to revive our old rides. Having said so, Radavist and some of their posts from the PRO's closet or otherwise are having an impact on the scene.

It's been said before (in this thread too I think), your (personal) aesthetics are your own (private) influencer.

lol - would that be those folks that weld pieces of old iron telephone box to their frames along with beer bottle holders, spades and axes? I never understood why you would want to weigh down your ti adventure bike with half a hundred weight of racks on the front and back nor opine incessantly about the marvellous storage space inside your new carbon frame where you can store loads more heavy objects! - evidently I am too old to appreciate the aesthetic and hipster style of these contraptionsView attachment 812281
murder someone in the woods, bury them and then have beer?

That's the tandem version with authentic blood spatter.

Radavist's focus on old bikes is sadly shrouded in this odd boutique laden turd glitter mentality and as such do not represent actual rideable bikes.

Not really influencers but some channels I enjoy which seems to have a bias towards the vintage end of things (some like bicycleshitshow is more about repairs and disassembly)

Last edited:
Back