Sold REDUCED Manitou fs, Marin pine frs. Taperlite bars, Fred salmon carbon bars

Sorry to hear this Pete, I don’t know what to say apart from to wish you the best in the circumstances - some great bits for sale here. Mat

Hello,
I'm interested in the M900 rear mech. if you could send me a few pics.
Shipping to Canada?
Thanks and my condolences to you MagPie!

There’s nothing here I want or need right now unfortunately mate, but please count me in for the top up fund, should that happen.

And don’t be shy at all if that helps you out. This place seems like it’s pretty much built for helping each other out

I’m really sorry to hear you’re going though this, and wish I was posting with something more positive, like that I’d take the lot off your hands, or ideally that there just wasn’t a reason for you to have to sell it all in the first place.

Much love.

PW

Dear all

As some of us have expressed in the spirit of good karma, just giving and all that, if you want to just donate a few quid to help Petes funeral fund you can do it by just pushing/sending some money to his PayPal. ( richarddehmel1@yahoo.com or find him via @magpiegifts1210 ) We did discuss setting up a more fancy ‘Just Giving’ or PayPal ‘money pool’ style account but thought best just keep it simple. Petes ok with this, but it’s nicer we suggest it for him.

If this was a local club 20 years ago pre Internet, we would all be down the pub/trail once a week and would help out a fellow club member no questions asked, so figured why not the same on here.

To help keep it simple and to differentiate for Pete sales money v donations, just clearly label your PayPal transaction ‘my round’ or ‘free pint’ or something obvious.

Whilst no desire to make this a general trend on the forum, sometimes good eggs stand out. So for those of us who have bought or sold something to Pete in the past, it’s our round at the bar. 👍🍺🍻

Last edited:
Back