Recommended Couriers??

Bike arrived today and the box is all undamaged, seems they used APC as the courier for me. Had a quick look inside and all seems ok but will have a closer look when I finish work.

All,

Ive just used a company called Shiply to collect a mid-century lounge chair from Croydon and deliver it to Sheffield.. my general rule of thumb is
...I'll collect from north London or above, anything south of here has be be something really special for me not to bag it off.. anywho, Shiply is basically a platform for man n' van couriers in a similar vein to those sites who hook you up with tradespeople.. all you do is paste the link of what you want collecting and couriers bid for the opportunity to collect/deliver, you get dozens of replies and choose which one suits your requirements the best.

What might be of interest here is.. reading the revievs, a lot of the couriers don't insist on bikes being boxed like bikedelivery, they just use straps to secure them into the back of their tranny vans, if one is happy with straps.. those ebay sales where folks simply won't/can't box, Shiply works a charm..

Shipping the chair cost £51 Croydon to Sheff fully insured for a 3 day service, you can't complain at those costs... and that wasn't the cheapest

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back