Wanted Rear Hope XC Hub or Wheel

idrisrugby

Old School Hero
Picked up a bargain Hope XC front wheel today in red.

After matching hub (32 hole) or wheel to build up. Ideally hub red to match.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Last edited:
not quite the same but i do have a hope ti glide rear hub 32h, black QR laced to an atomlab pimplite rim. Had it built for my old dh bike but barely used it tbh. Needs new pawls/springs as i lost them

Couple of points. Hope XC is 6 bolt, and finding 6 bolt rotors for brake systems that use the 165/185mm is bloody difficult. Which is something the Ti glide 5 bolt rotors are. So if you are using brakes that use 5 bolt rotors, getting them to fit correctly with standard size 160/180mm rotors is problematic.
Many of the early 6 bolt rotor brakes use IS, and even if you fit the 165/185mm rotor, you really need a post mount caliper so you can jack it up with some washers to make it fit the older style rotors.

Thanks for the info.

Ideally looking for an xc hub or similar to match what I have. Currently running hope mono brakes with 180 front and 160 rear, both 6 bolt.

Turns out the wheel offered above wasn't a Ti Glide but a hope bulb but was in black.

The build is complete, these are upgrades so no rush at all.

Both hubs may be re-spoked anyway if I manage to get one so will have matching rims.

No rush on this build at all as already running hope xc hubs on the bike but I want red!!

Back