rBoTM RBotM October 2022 - Open Month - Enter now!!!

road Bike of The Month
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH @Peachy - I think your tandem actually frightened a fair few people off from entering.

It's one of those dramatic turn-around builds, and well executed.

If I get lucky at the charity shop tomorrow, I may be able to rustle up something - I'm miffed because I'm missing a handful of stupid small parts, and believe me even with trick photography I wouldn't be able to pull the wool over the sheep's eyes for you discerning lot.

I might as well drop this one in as I just finished it today and it'll boost the numbers, 1984 Raleigh Corsa.
Original paint and decals, including supplying dealer "Fosters of Thrybergh". DSCF6739.JPG

DSCF6757.JPG

Last edited:
I might as well drop this one in as I just finished it today and it'll boost the numbers, 1984 Raleigh Corsa.
Original paint and decals, including supplying dealer "Fosters of Thrybergh".View attachment 673840

View attachment 673841View attachment 673842
2 photos chap 😉

Original paint and decals, including supplying dealer "Fosters of Thrybergh".View attachment 673840

View attachment 673842
Wow, looks new

Here’s my entry a 1953 Hetchins Experto Crede that an old friend had the frame of hanging in his wall.
Fuller story here

Attachments

• C3F45EBE-2586-4973-B184-0E7644494849.jpeg
    C3F45EBE-2586-4973-B184-0E7644494849.jpeg
    944.6 KB · Views: 16
To keep the numbers up a bit and because I haven't entered in far too long I'll post my paint your wagon special that still gets a fair bit of use.

This one was a save of sorts, no one could identify this frame so it ended up becoming the subject of a thread on painting your bike with rattle cans.

Its not a Falcon, its definitely not a Bianchi, it's a mongrel that with a randomish selection of parts, some spare paint tins and decals that through luck and accident actually turned out to be a really nice thing to ride.

Anyway build thread here.

After and before pics below

IMG_20181230_092538.jpg

frame 2-1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back