rBoTM RBotM November 2021 - Open Month - Poll Now Up!!! Vote Now!!!

road Bike of The Month

RBotM November 2021

• AndyMart - Holdsworth Mistral

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 3wheeler7 - Raleigh RRA

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Peachy - Claud Butler Cordon Bleu

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Legrandefromage - Raleigh Touriste

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Gtpulse - Roberts

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Welcome to RBotM November.
Thanks to everyone who entered as there is a great selection to pick from, so everyone pick your favourite and get voting.
Usual rules apply, 1 vote per member with the poll running for five days after which the results are revealed along with the winner.
Best of luck to all.
And the entries are .......

AndyMart - Holdsworth Mistral
AndyMartHoldsworth.jpg

3wheeler7 - Raleigh RRA
3wheeler7RRA.jpg

Peachy - Claud Butler Cordon Bleu
PeachyCordonBleu.jpeg

Legrandefromage - Raleigh Touriste
Legrandefromage RaleighTouriste.jpg

Gtpulse - Roberts
GtpulseRoberts.jpeg

Some nice machines on display, I hope the comp attracts a few more voters this month.

No idea what is going on with it this month.
it is showing that it should be hidden until the close of voting but is still visible to me anyway.
Will have another go at it later as I can't fully reset it as it will clear all the votes so far.

Jamie

No idea what is going on with it this month.
it is showing that it should be hidden until the close of voting but is still visible to me anyway.
Will have another go at it later as I can't fully reset it as it will clear all the votes so far.

Jamie
Looks sorted now

Can someone else confirm it is fixed now, it says to me that it is hidden but is still allowing me to see it as I am the author.
Does anybody else see the massively high vote count that after 24hours is already higher than the combined previous couple of months?
Just asking ;)

jamie

Update: If I log out I don't see the results but if I log in I do?? 23 votes so far!!

@Jamiedyer as the host of the poll you can see the running totals, even when others can’t

Hi mate.
Thanks, I just sort of had a bit of a blip there as I hadn't hidden it first time like usual and with this new forum set up it threw me there for a bit, as it looked a bit different once I edited it, but couldn't confirm it had actually edited it until I signed out. :)
Got there in the end though, cheers mate

Jamie

Back