road Bike of The Month
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Welcome to July RBotM and the theme is 'summer rides' and due to lateness this one is a quick fire round, so get those entries in quick ;)
The theme as it says on the tin is about summer rides as we in the northern hemisphere are into summer now, and here in the north of Scotland, summer is usually the best two days of the year ;)
So rules are simple, one photo, with a bike or link to a bike trip etc, a brief explanation of why you like this photo and it's tie to summer. Can link to others or a trip review etc, not a problem.

Usual rules in that it will be open until the last day of the month and then a five day poll will decide the winner.

Jamie

Peachy & Our Jimmy’s 1987 Claud Butler Majestic Two
On top of the Yorkshire Wolds without a care in the world and a mouth full of flapjack…😎

5CCDB576-D3BB-474F-8455-661861A9E53E.jpeg

It's on my least retro bike (2008 Cervelo Soloist!) but heyho, my best summer ride this year.

Last weekend on top of the Chilterns, looking back over the plains of Oxfordshire toward Thame as the sun set.

yWL3F3d.jpg

More weather like this please, less of the biblical rainstorms!

My brother taking a photo of me while I take a photo of him on the Massachusetts Central Rail Trail; specifically in the cut-out gorge for the old train tracks near Rutland. I am on an 80s L.L. Bean mtb (rebranded Cannondale) which I had already cropped out the photo; bro is on a Trek 720 Multitrack. Sorry, for the lack of bike(s) detail; photo not intended to show it when taken. 1627449975857.png

Taking a Look at the beach.

One of the great things about living at the seaside is the summer mornings before the beaches fill up. Ironically it wasn't that nice a morning when I took this one but hey ho this isn't the Med you know. look.jpg

Summer came to Scotland last weekend and we managed a ride to the beach but it wasn't retro so can't be entered.
We couldn't take the retro as we needed the cargo bike ;)
Seriously, good to see some people remembered their camera when out in all this lovely summer weather. Thanks all.

Jamie

IMG_6212 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back