rBoTM RBotM February 2022! Winter rides month theme. ENTRIES NOW OPEN!!!!

road Bike of The Month
Status
Not open for further replies.
This winter's build, out for its first real trip last weekend, in Belgium. The cold but sunny weather made for some nice riding.

It's a Robust frame from St Etienne, found on French ebay last year, built with a deliberate mix of Japanese, English, French, Swiss and Italian parts.

IMG_20220213_130802483-1.jpg

Now that is very lovely. While way too big for my tiny legs, it just looks a great setup and everything looks like it belongs. very nice :)

Jamie

This winter's build, out for its first real trip last weekend, in Belgium. The cold but sunny weather made for some nice riding.

It's a Robust frame from St Etienne, found on French ebay last year, built with a deliberate mix of Japanese, English, French, Swiss and Italian parts.

View attachment 605037
Really nice looking build.
How well do the Campagnolo shifters work with the LX rear mech? My hands don't like Shimano ergonomy, as opposed to 9/10sp Ergopower.

Really nice looking build.
How well do the Campagnolo shifters work with the LX rear mech? My hands don't like Shimano ergonomy, as opposed to 9/10sp Ergopower.

Thank you! This particular combination (Campag 9-speed, Shimano SIS and a Maillard 6-speed block) works really nicely. Very crisp shifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back