Ratty early 2Ks GT Power Series Pro

mamadirt

Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Another little incoming GT for some mama tlc . . .

IMG_E0587.JPG

After packing up my bikes for an imminent house move (that still hasn't happened but that's another story 🤬) the copious amount of emotional support beers I was consuming sent my fitness levels into a downward spiral. Living out of boxes in an almost empty house had me desperately needing a project to save the last shreds of sanity. Picked up this little thing reasonably locally for not too many £s - peppered with paint loss (blue Sharpie FTW!) and with bars so low I don't need my glasses to see the road 😂 . . . lets go! 🔧

IMG_0596.JPG

:cool: nice, amazing what a bit of tlc does for a bike.

What are your plans for this one, keeping it or selling it on? What is the tt length by the way, has it got the frame size stamped on it?

My friend has just pulled his 80's Mach 1 out of the loft so going to be helping him get that back together soon.

Cheers! I think I'll be keeping it - I already have a freestyle BMX in storage so no harm in adding a race bike to the collection. I used to have a 90s chrome Mach 1 which I ran alongside an early 2Ks Federal Nation - the geometry difference was like night and day but both good in their own right. Top tube length is 20" so perfect for a short-ass like me 👍

Back