Raleigh Special Products Division Titanium

mjp200581

Dirt Disciple
Raleigh Special Products Division Titanium frame with matching original steel forks.

55.5cm from the centre of the BB shell to the top of the seat-tube collar or 52cm centre-centre.
54cm top-tube

I consider this frame to be 54cm in terms of the way it fits.

Absolutely no dents, dings or cracks and all threads are in good condition. Superb build quality with very neat welding.

Since buying this frame I have also owned a Litespeed Vortex and an ex-team Bianchi titanium. I actually preferred the way the Raleigh rides to the Bianchi and Litespeed so they were sold on but I kept the Raleigh which has been my best/summer bike until I recently built my own custom steel frame on a frame building course.

I also have an ITM Millenium full carbon fork for it (1" threadless) which is available separately and lots of other lovely retro bits which would suit it perfectly including a choice of two titanium quill stems. With decent kit it easily builds into a 17lb bike.

£399 o.n.o

Re:

Hi,

Rear spacing is 130mm and I've been using it with 10sp Campagnolo for years. The only catch is that there might not be room on the drop-out for a 13t or 14t sprocket but it certainly works fine with my 10sp 11-25 record cassette. Before that I had 9sp Ultegra on it which was also fine.

I can't easily measure the standover accurately as the bike is now disassembled. If the standover height is important for you I'll put a back wheel in and estimate it as best I can.

Cheers, Mike

Re:

Yes I'd appreciate if u hooked a pair of wheels onto it and measure stand over in cm
I'm in the market for a project

Back