RALEIGH RSP TITANIUM SHIMANO XTR M950 MAVIC PACE

Paceg60

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Here are a couple of bits I’ve got available at the moment.
Postage is available on all items. The postage price stated is for U.K mainland. I am happy to post elsewhere but please contact me first.
Payment through paypal please. Either send as a F+F payment or a G+S it’s up to you. But if you do choose G+S payment please add 5% to cover the fees.

First up is a 32h Rear Shimano XTR M950 on Mavic 517 (I think) no stickers. It’s either a 517 or 217. In a gun metal grey colour. Laced with black spikes. The wheel runs straight and true.
The free hub has been swapped for an XT one has it was starting to show signs of wear. But I am including the original XTR one with the wheel.
The hub is in great shape and the logo’s are still intact.

Price is £80 postage £8.00

SOLD!

Shimano XTR M910 32h rear hub, in good condition. The bearings freehub feel good. A little bit of wear to the logos. I’ve tried to show this in the pictures.

Price is £55 postage £3.20. SOLD!

Raleigh RSP 600 Ti Titanium bike frame.
This is the last of the Raleigh,s that were made in England and the last of the true Special Products Division products.
The frame is in excellent condition for its age (199:cool: there are a couple of paint chips and scratches here and there but i have tried to show these the best that i can in the pictures.
The Bottom bracket housing, head tube and rear drop out are all in great condition with all good threads.
The frame size is 17.5 inch centre of bottom bracket to centre of top tube, and 22 inch centre of head tube to centre of seat tube.

this was the top of the line RSP titanium XC race frame back in the 90s

This build up to be a great light weight retro mountain bike build.

Please note the pictures showing the chipped paint on the chain stays, the indentations you see on the inside edge is not damage or a dent to the frame, these are meant to be there for Tyre clearance

Price is £290 please contact me for a postage price with your post code
NOW SOLD!

Retro Pace RC31 rigid light weight carbon front forks, These are in excellent used condition, please take a good look over the pictures to show the true condition of them.
The steerer tube is 210mm long and 1 1/8th inch fitment.
The crown and dropouts are magnesium and the fork legs carbon fiber.
9mm QR dropouts
Disc only at the moment but can easily be converted to rim brakes with pace bolt on bosses

Price is £100 Postage is £4.50

Back