Raleigh RSP Full Sus frame Free to the right person TAKEN

Re:

Thats mighty generous. I would love to have given that a new home, have been thinking about a philosophy of a retro hard tail and full susser from the same maker, this would have worked alongside the torus. Alas its too small but I'm sure it will make someone very happy.

I think I recall seeing someone with a wanted ad for one, could be wrong.

Re: Raleigh RSP Full Sus frame Free to the right person

I bet if u stuck it up for sale for£50 someone snap your hand off for it. Give it away and no takers.
Someone will come along soon needing a medium size bike frame im sure...

Very generous...and I'm after something like this... but I think it might be too small for me too!

17.5 c-c or c-t?

Captain Stupido":3rctbj5e said:
Very generous...and I'm after something like this... but I think it might be too small for me too!

17.5 c-c or c-t?
I’m not sure - it’s a M size - I’ll measure it tomorrow. I’m 5’7” and it’s ok - I reckon it’d suit someone up to around 6’ as my nephew is 6’2” and it was ok

Re: RSP Frame

Hi Not sure if I qualify as the right person but I am a 67 year old pensioner having to re appraise my cycling due to arthritis . Had road bikes in the past but now ride mainly on the Pennine Trail here in Hornsea. Would love to get my LBS to build this up. Regards Colin

Re: RSP Frame

colinbow":2w3jh1x0 said:
Hi Not sure if I qualify as the right person but I am a 67 year old pensioner having to re appraise my cycling due to arthritis . Had road bikes in the past but now ride mainly on the Pennine Trail here in Hornsea. Would love to get my LBS to build this up. Regards Colin
Of course - let me measure the frame (after work today) for captain stupido
If it’s a no for him then I don’t see why not -
I’ll update this shortly

It is a 17” frame centre to top of seat tube.
16” centre to centre of top tube

Attachments

• 72A3974C-7806-409F-A304-25A839444413.jpeg
    72A3974C-7806-409F-A304-25A839444413.jpeg
    450.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 20C5852F-CA56-4715-B136-DBC9A22A957C.jpeg
    20C5852F-CA56-4715-B136-DBC9A22A957C.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 145

No probs
Paintwork is in very nice condition - just would need Gil to print some nee decals (which he has)
I’ve also got the rest of the black Orbit Extreme headset plus a spare anodised Red Orbit extreme to go with it
And a nice red anodised KCNC Seat binder

Back