For Sale Raleigh Rondonneur

@Mick, thanks for helpful offer, but having carefully considered overall geometry and sizing, I will have to pass. I've got used to sloping top tubes at and at 73 the stander height and reach a bit beyond my flexibility! I have signposted it on Notts CTC FB, which should be its natural home!
Might be worth joining national CTC Forum (Cycling UK now) just to list it.
GLWS, regards, Dave
Hi Dave,
No problem at all, thanks very much for your help. I will look at joining CTC forum.
Kind regards
Mick

Hi Mick ,
I am interested in this bike . Please can you double check the seat tube size from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube lug. Looking at old catalogs these Randonneur frames were made in 55cm's and 57cm's so approximately 21 and a half inch and 22 and a half inch in my size range . Thank you very much that is a lovely bike and I hope I can fit it cheers.

Hi Mick ,
I am interested in this bike . Please can you double check the seat tube size from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube lug. Looking at old catalogs these Randonneur frames were made in 55cm's and 57cm's so approximately 21 and a half inch and 22 and a half inch in my size range . Thank you very much that is a lovely bike and I hope I can fit it cheers.
Hi,
From the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube is 22 and a half inches.

Kind regards
Mick

Hi, I'm interested in your bike if still got sale.

Could I come and take a look tomorrow? Thursday. If ok pay cash?

Sky

Back