For Sale Raleigh Rondonneur

Hi,
I’m in cotgrave just past Tollerton. I also don’t mind putting it in the back my van and meeting you somewhere.

Kind regards

Thanks for that. Sadly, I reckon too big for me, but could you give me 2 measurements as set up in photos - c b/b to saddle top up the seat tube and saddle nose to centre of bars in stem clamp?
Would you like me to signpost it on Notts CTC FB group?
Regards, dave.

Thanks for that. Sadly, I reckon too big for me, but could you give me 2 measurements as set up in photos - c b/b to saddle top up the seat tube and saddle nose to centre of bars in stem clamp?
Would you like me to signpost it on Notts CTC FB group?
Regards, dave.
Hi Dave,
The measurement from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat ( at its lowest point) is 24.5 inches.
From the nose of the seat to the bar clamp is 20 inches.
Hope this helps I’m not a bike person myself so hope my measurements are correct. The bike belonged to a family member, who is sadly no longer with us. His height was 5ft 8” if that helps.
If you could signpost it for me would be great.
Thank you Dave very much appreciated.

Kind regards
Mick

Hi Dave,
The measurement from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat ( at its lowest point) is 24.5 inches.
From the nose of the seat to the bar clamp is 20 inches.
Hope this helps I’m not a bike person myself so hope my measurements are correct. The bike belonged to a family member, who is sadly no longer with us. His height was 5ft 8” if that helps.
If you could signpost it for me would be great.
Thank you Dave very much appreciated.

Kind regards
Mick
Dave just a quick note. I’m a self employed joiner who travels all around Nottingham on a daily basis, so if you would like to see it in the flesh it would be no problem to put it in the back of my van to show you.

Kind regards
Mick

@Mick, thanks for helpful offer, but having carefully considered overall geometry and sizing, I will have to pass. I've got used to sloping top tubes at and at 73 the stander height and reach a bit beyond my flexibility! I have signposted it on Notts CTC FB, which should be its natural home!
Might be worth joining national CTC Forum (Cycling UK now) just to list it.
GLWS, regards, Dave

Back