Re:

Here are the parts:

720.jpg

720.jpg

720.jpg

720.jpg

Re: Raleigh Professional Mk.V 1978

Yes, very nice :cool: :cool:
This is going to be a bit special I think :)

Jamie

Re:

This is looking good, love the choice of gruppo. Don't stress about the frame size being a little to big as geometry also plays a big part. I found this with my T.I. Replica that I thought was going to be to big but it is a comfortable ride even over 50+ milers. Look forward to the build. Had you also considered Suze hubs?I believe they became rebranded as Sun-tour.

Re: Raleigh Professional Mk.V 1978

Suzue hubs were a good choice for training wheels, mine were :). They just didn't have the quality of genuine Superbe.

Shaun

Re:

Good luck finding a matching bottom bracket! I gave up with mine and used a shimano after a 'like new' axle turned from the States well worn out. The bolts were just plain Sugino. I never found the crank dustcaps but looks like you're sorted :D

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=307977

Re: Re:

kamakazerider":2ixc8uv8 said:
Look forward to the build. Had you also considered Suze hubs?I believe they became rebranded as Sun-tour.

That's Sansin/Sunshine rather than Suzue. The Superbe hubs were slightly remodelled versions of the Sunshine Pro-Am.

Re: Re:

gavr":1ndg63h8 said:
Good luck finding a matching bottom bracket! I gave up with mine and used a shimano after a 'like new' axle turned from the States well worn out. The bolts were just plain Sugino. I never found the crank dustcaps but looks like you're sorted :D

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=307977

I've come across a couple! But I have decided to use my sealed Tange Seiki LN-7922 - it's very well built, very light and smooth as Cindy Crawford!

Re: wheels

I don't know where you are based ive some suntour hubbed tubular wheels {can look at rims later}you can have or swap for something very minor,they spin so well

Re: wheels

stefthehat":a4wmlacn said:
I don't know where you are based ive some suntour hubbed tubular wheels {can look at rims later}you can have or swap for something very minor,they spin so well
Thanks man I'm interested if superbe
Any pictures ?
I'm in London

Back