Raleigh frames, XT wheels and stuff, maguras and other

Corblimeyguv":17gotw6b said:
09woodh":17gotw6b said:
Giggsywiggsy":17gotw6b said:
M traxx frame sold

*sobs softly into pillow*

What size frame are you looking for?

Something to fit a 5'6 lady. She's been on a 20" rockhopper and the standover's a bit too much so i reckon she could squeeze on anything up to an 18" (won't be set up super aggressive - cruis-y bars and the like)

Re: Re:

Corblimeyguv":239ul2p5 said:
I've got too many bikes, that I admit.
Some are 17.5 inch frames, is that within your ladies range ?

Hopefully i can help you with that

Could you send some details of what you have that you'd be looking to be rid of to: h 'kay' 'jay' w at live dot com? Might want to check the standover but should be OK.

Re:

Hi 09woodh,

Don’t cry too hard that m-trax is too big for your lady. I have a (surplus to requirements) 14” Kona Cinder Cone frame coming in the mail that you could have for £20. In Deptford, so reasonably local oh svn for tree 5 won too tree nine too 9

adwok":2lms9x63 said:
Hi 09woodh,

Don’t cry too hard that m-trax is too big for your lady. I have a (surplus to requirements) 14” Kona Cinder Cone frame coming in the mail that you could have for £20. In Deptford, so reasonably local

Haha thanks, i don't reckon I can commit to a frame only build. On a tight budget so need the majority of a working bike at least to get it done. Do appreciate the thought though!

Re:

Well the mtrax was frame, fork and headset. Have lots of bits to put on the Kona so let me know

09woodh":3q1a32jl said:
adwok":3q1a32jl said:
Hi 09woodh,

Don’t cry too hard that m-trax is too big for your lady. I have a (surplus to requirements) 14” Kona Cinder Cone frame coming in the mail that you could have for £20. In Deptford, so reasonably local

Haha thanks, i don't reckon I can commit to a frame only build. On a tight budget so need the majority of a working bike at least to get it done. Do appreciate the thought though!

I can give you a set of 26” wheels if you need to help the build. They are pretty old but yours if you want them

Back