Raleigh frames, XT wheels and stuff, maguras and other

Re: Re:

Giggsywiggsy":fqdxnzfv said:
Mtraxfan":fqdxnzfv said:
It seems i cant PM you as ive not posted enough etc..

Can you send me one so i can at least reply to it.

Thanks

I am in the same boat as you. :facepalm:

Drop me an email to lincsretrobiker@ g mail dot com

Re:

Peckham but got a rack and a spare tube. One question, reckon this would be too big for someone 5’6 ish? I’m guessing it might be close but otherwise OK.

Re:

Hmmmm good question. It might be on the limit. Although I’m 6-6.1 and it was definitely to small for me. Your more than welcome to come and have a look if you want though.

Re:

Ah sorry to be a messer mate but I’ll give it a miss in that case. Replacing a bike that’s too big anyway so want to make sure we’re good. Thanks nonetheless.

Re: Re:

09woodh":1s0e8zvy said:
Ah sorry to be a messer mate but I’ll give it a miss in that case. Replacing a bike that’s too big anyway so want to make sure we’re good. Thanks nonetheless.

OK - double sorry now, plans fell through and i think this is my best bet - are you around this week to come take a look and probably take away?

Edit: DIBS M-trax? Can pick up at earliest opportunity.

Re:

Hiya super keen to pick up the m-trax can PayPal in advance if required. Also new here so cannot pm! Oh svn for tree 5 won too tree nine too 9

M traxx frame sold - thanks Adwok, hope you managed to cycle home okay.

I have two sets of 26" beater wheels that need a good home - free for whoever picks them up

Back