Wanted Raleigh Dyna Tech's

beaglepop

Dyna-Tech Fan
Looking for my next project!
Any Raleigh Dyna Tech considered.
What have you guys got?
Quantum is at the top of the list.

Dyna Tech is ingrained into my saved list! There's only one on there I'm interested in at the minute that I've made an offer on.

I've got a team titanium full ti I may part with. Fully loaded with xtr, Thompson, hope, Middleburn and controltech blue bling.

Here you go.

Ignore the thread title, the swap deal fell through as the other party fell foul of their other half finding out they were swapping rather than selling.

It's all cabled up and ready to ride, as I got it ready for the swap. If there are things you'd want to change, I've got lots of parts so ask and I may be able to provide i.e. saddles, brakes, gears etc, pretty much anything.

Forks are the original triple butted cromo, I had run this with various suspension forks but it looks and rides just right with them.

I'm waxing lyrical about it, so you may be wondering why I'm thinking of parting with it. Simple reason is I have too many bikes (if there is such a thing) but main reason is space, I'm losing my garage to home 'improvements' and some have got to go. If I wasn't in this position, this would stay, but I have another similar build (dbr axis TT) and I have more sentimental attachment to it as I completed the London to Brighton off road on it, plus I built it during a tough time in my life to keep me sane.

Thats a beaut for sure!
This will be out of my price range unfortunately, ideally I'm after an early bonded type frame thats more project rather than complete. Great bike though, I would definitely think twice about parting with it.

Back