Raleigh Dyna-Tech Pro

It’s getting there, assembled most of it today. Bought myself a post Christmas present of a mini grease gun, a revelation and can’t understand why I’ve never had one before. Perfect for putting on threads, headset bearings etc. I’ve used plastic syringes for years which I now know are nowhere near as good!

On the subject of more bikes this is definitely the last one until I’ve shifted some of the ones I’m less fond of!

Managed to get home in daylight. Pleased with how this is progressing, just cables, chain, pedals and bar tape to do. Black bar tape and black cables for now and will see how it looks. I was thinking it may need black tyres too but the tan wall Michelins look ok. Will maybe try some black ones too at some point. Had a quick sit on this and the fit is about as perfect as I have ever managed on a bike. Will be taking note of the measurements and seeing if I can change the stem/bars on a couple of my bikes as this one feels spot on.

It’s not getting a photo in front of the holly tree until it’s finished! 810D7D41-C5C6-4EE9-A8C3-502E9035149E.jpeg E8075D11-96E0-4F85-8B52-F4D4BCD08368.jpeg

And also we have a dedicated Facebook page for all Raleigh Off Road Series, Dyna-Tech, M-Trax & RSP Bikes. Stephen is a member of that group too as are a few ex works riders and factory workers.

Just my 10p worth!

A lovely build by the way!

And also we have a dedicated Facebook page for all Raleigh Off Road Series, Dyna-Tech, M-Trax & RSP Bikes. Stephen is a member of that group too as are a few ex works riders and factory workers.

Just my 10p worth!

A lovely build by the way!
Thanks for the heads up and kind comment. Retrobike is as close as I ever intend to get to social media, I don’t do Facebook or any of the others!

Back